Here is what you need to know prior to the trade show
- Show Hours: Wednesday, May 22, from 10 am to 5 pm and Thursday, May 23, from 9 am to 4 pm. You must have your booth staffed at all times during show hours.
- Setup Times: Booth set up begins on Tuesday, May 21, from 1 pm to 6 pm. All booths must be set up completely by 9 am on Wednesday, May 22. EXPO Managment will walk the show floor for approval prior to the opening.
- Tear Down Times: Begins at 4 pm on Thursday, May 23. Exhibitors must be compltely torn down by 7 pm. Exhibitors who tear down prior to 4 pm will not be allowed to exhibit at EXPO in the future.
- Please have your booth staff review all of the following:
Setting Up Your Booth:
The standard booth package includes:
- A 6-foot, skirted table
- Two chairs
- Identification sign
- 3-foot side walls and an 8-foot back wall
In order to expedite set up, it is recommeded that you bring your own pull cart or dolly, as this equipment is limited at the Sheraton.
If your booth is located on the second floor, elevators are available in the Conference Center lobby.
Special Set Up Requests: SER Exposition Services is the EXPO show decorator. They provide you with the back and side wall drapes, table, chairs, wastebasket and sign. They also offer additional furniture for rent, carpet, signage and plant rentals. All areas of the show are carpeted. You will be able to order additional tables, etc. online at www.serexpo.com or contact them via email.