Market Your Company
Tips and Tricks On How To Market Your Presence At EXPO
The Vermont Chamber Business and Industry EXPO Management Team does their best to market and advertise year-round. We work with TV, radio, web and print advertising. But, we can't do it alone. Now that you are an exhibitor at the trade show, it's time to start telling the world that you will be there!
Here are some tips and tricks to help you tell your current and potential clients where to find you at EXPO.
Ideas for Exhibitors
- Send invitations to customers and include a Coupon for Free Entrance (you can find these coupons under "Policies, Exhibitor Forms and Logos" to the left of your screen)
- Print show reminders in monthly newsletters & publications and put it on your website’s calendar of events
- Include a blurb about EXPO and your booth placement on invoices
- Place the EXPO logo and a link to www.vtexpo.com on your website
- Include a tag-line in regular radio and television advertising
- Add your booth number and show dates to regular print advertising
- Email us a press release and we will post it on the EXPO website
- Purchase a banner ad on the EXPO website
- Purchase a display ad in the May issue of Vermont Business Magazine, in which the Official Program Guide will be inserted (deadline is April 6)
- Issue a press release announcing a new product or service you are launching at the show (email us a .pdf version for the website)
- Use an email signature with show dates, booth number and link to www.vtexpo.com