Exhibitor AmenitiesFREE to all Exhibitors!
Each year the EXPO planning committee reviews Exhibitor comments from the show and determines how to make your experience the best possible during the two day show. Here are a couple of new items you will receive from our Planning Committee:
- Exhibitor Pamphlet: This handy pamphet will contain all the need-to-know information for EXPO. When are the seminars? Where do I eat? Are there any free amenities? Recieve this with your badge when you check in at registration.
You spoke up and we listened... Check out all the amenities we are providing for you this year!Wednesday, May 22:
- FREE Security! You can feel secure that your booth is being watched over from set up to tear down. Sponsored by Censor Security, security officers will be on duty from set up on Tuesday, to tear down on Thursday.
- FREE Water! Generously provided by the American Red Cross, each booth will receive 12 bottles of water to keep you hyrdrated during the show.
- FREE Wireless! WIRELESS CODE: fairpoint. Wireless access will be available during the two days of the trade show, allowing you to keep connected with the office. Compliments of the Vermont Chamber of Commerce.
- FREE Coffee and Food! Coffee will be provided all day long by Dunkin Donuts and yummy treats will be available to hold you over until lunch. Check the Program Guide in the Vermont Business Magazine for the locations, one on each floor.
- FREE Security: You can feel secure that your booth is being watched over from set up to tear down. Sponsored by Censor Security, security officers will be on duty from set up on Tuesday, to tear down on Thursday.
- FREE Exhibitor Appreciation Breakfast! Sponsored by Liquid Measurement Systems. Make sure your booth staff knows to visit the Diamond Ballroom at 8 am for a FREE breakfast. Fuel up for the day and learn who won in the FIVE CATEGORIES OF THE BEST BOOTH AWARDS!
- FREE Water! You should still have plenty of bottled water left for the second day of the show! Generously donated by the American Red Cross.
- FREE Wireless! WIRELESS CODE: fairpoint Don't forget to check your email! Keep in touch with the office and clients during the show.
- FREE Coffee and Food! Coffee will be generously supplied all day long by Dunkin Donuts. Snacks will also be available. Check your Program Guide for the booth location.